St. John's Episcopal Church - Ohio City
2600 Church Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44113
St. John's location is unique and one of its most important assets. Its central location is at the crossroads of Downtown Cleveland, Ohio City, and the Detroit Shoreway.
St. John's fortunately sits within an incredibly diverse community. The adjacent blocks surrounding us are home to long time residents, as well as to the influx of new residents that reflect a relative growth in residential and cultural amenities.
Don't get Lost
Whether you are a local that's exploring a new neighborhood or a visitor new to Northeast Ohio, we want to make sure that you know where you are going! Check out our location here. All you need to do is plug in your location! We look forward to seeing you!
Where to Park
Although there is a very small parking lot (about 4 cars might fit) off of 26th located next to St. John's, most people find parking on the street. On a typical day there is plenty of space for our visitors to park along Church Ave. near St. John's.
St. John's is located within...
- 8 minute walk to the West Side Market - 1979 W. 25th St., Cleveland, OH 44113
- 10 minute walk to the W. 25th Rapid Station - 2350 Lorain Ave., Cleveland, OH 44113
- 5 minute walk Lakeview Terrace - 2700 Washington Ave., Cleveland, OH 44113
- 3 minute walk to Riverview Towers - 1795 W. 25th St., Cleveland, OH 44113
- St. John's is located near bust stops for lines 26, 22, and 81.
What else is there to do around here...
If you are planning a trip to St. John's why not make a day of it? There is much so much to see and do and eat, whether you're looking to stay in Ohio City or go towards downtown Cleveland.
Staying in Ohio City? Check out ohiocity.org for other Ohio City attractions and eateries.
Looking for something closer to downtown Cleveland? Check out downtowncleveland.com.